We are helping to an International Software Company to recruit: .NET DEVELOPERS in Barcelona.
It’s a permanent position, hired by the International Software Company (we are only working in the recruitment process).
It’s a Multinational with moe tan 10.000 employees worldwide, more tan 200 in Barcelona (located in Poblenou). They has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping customers.
The salary range is 40.000 – 52.000 euros gross per year + 15% (bonus, reviewed individually) + Health Insurance. Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm, It’s allowed to work remote (big part not all, maybe 2 or 3 days per week), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the Senior Developer is responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining products and/or systems to enable companie’s
business plans and long term objectives using the identified architecture.
The Senior Developer will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility.
IT Stack: .Net, C#, .Net Core, AWS + others will be defined during the process (as mentioned earlier this is a project from scratch and a lot of things will be decided during the process).
Team: 5-6 .NET Developers + Team Leader.
Methodology: Scrum / Agile.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Develop, deliver, and maintain high quality technical solutions.
• Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle (e.g., requirements, design, code, quality, documentation, automation, etc.).
• Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable and share technical knowledge or innovations via articles posted in our developer community forums.
• Continuously strive to make improvements to the product and development processes.
• Seek out and act upon feedback.
• Mentor and coach junior team members, offering feedback via code reviews, and advice as needed.
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
●English Spoken and EU Work Permission.
•3+ years’ experience working with technologies like C#, .NET,MY SQL
•Development experience with cloud-based software
•Experience working with AWS or alternative technologies in a development environment.
•Ability to interpret and/or gather user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
•High numerical reasoning and logic ability with good problem solving skills
•Proficient with several relevant programming languages, frameworks and databases
•Trouble shooting and/or problem solving skills
•Be an active and enthusiastic team player
•Be willing to adapt to significant changes in either technology or environment.
•Innovative and creative thinking
If you are interested, please, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org