We are helping a Transportation Solutions Company to recruit a TMS SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT, Remote in Mexico.
It’s permanent position, hired by the Transportation Solutions Company, we just help them in the recruitment process. The salary range would be 60.000 – 100.000 MXN$ gross per month depending on the experience. Travel is expected at 30% if it is SA (Solution Architect).
The company was born with the desire to become a reference in transport technology, integrating people, processes and tools that bring quality, service, and competitive value to its clients.
The company has a young and motivated team, committed, with a strong strategic vision and specialized knowledge in the functional and technical implementation of Blue Yonder transportation solutions.
They are focused on project development and support of Blue Yonder transportation solutions. They provide logistics consulting services, they bet for latest technologies, and they accompany your clients on the process of training in solutions and business processes.
They are seeking Senior Business Consultants to join the TMS team where your core focus is to ensure customers realize value from their Blue Yonder Transportation Management System solutions.
What you’ll do:
2. Analysis – Fits & Gaps
6. Go Live / Hypercare / Transition
7. Relationship with the Client during the life of the Project
8. Continuous improvement of the solution
– Minimum 3 (SBC) / 5 (SA (SOLUTION ARCHITECT)) years of specific experience working within Blue Yonder’s Transportation Management Systems, either as a customer of Blue Yonder or as a consultant implementing Blue Yonder solutions for customers preferred.
– English and Spanish are a must.
– Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading Transportation Management Solutions, such as IBM (Logistics & Supply Chain) Oracle (OTM), SA (SOLUTION ARCHITECT)P, Manhattan, E2Open, o9 Solutions , may be considered.
– Experience in a customer-facing role where you led n the gathering of requirements, formulating a software solution, and persuading stakeholders.
– Current or prior experience working in a management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center preferred.
– Understand the basics of APIs-SOAP/REST, XMLs and JSONs.
– Inclination to understand and learn simple SQLs.
– Report writing and validation.
– Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required.
– Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
– Basic Excel skills (data cleansing, pivot tables).
– Ability to read and execute simple SQL queries preferred.
– Portuguese, French, Italian, Catalan, German or other languages will be a plus.
– Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred.
– Engineering preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree.
If you are interested, please, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org