We are helping to an International Software Company to recruit: SENIOR C# .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEERS in Barcelona.
It’s a permanent position, hired by the International Software Company (we are only working in the recruitment process).
It’s a Multinational with more tan 10.000 employees worldwide, about 60 in Barcelona (located in Poblenou). They has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping customers.
The salary range is 40.000 – 60.000 euros gross per year + 15% (bonus, reviewed individually) + Health Insurance. Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm, It’s allowed to work remote (big part not all, maybe 1 or 2 days per week), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
They have a modern tech stack and use modern practices: CI/CD, automated tests, internal package management, push button deployments to all environments, separate staging environments per branch automatically provisioned, PR & code review for all changes.
They build on top of AWS which gives us the ability to iterate fast by taking advantage of cloud services, on-demand infrastructure and the API’s to automate everything.
The Senior (.Net Desktop) Software Engineer is responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining products and/or systems to enable business plans and long term objectives using the identified architecture. They will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility. The main priority will be on delivering projects which are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to their products.
• Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development, driving a culture of innovation
• Investigate and estimate tasks
• Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed
• Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of software development to the completion of difficult assignments.
• Successful develop, delivery maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
• Work with product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in flexible, extensible, and robust way
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Evaluates progress and results and recommends major changes in procedures.
• Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
• Thought leader and deliver deep technical expertise for PD that drives colleague engagement, clarity and instils a culture of innovation and execution
• Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
• Mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team.
• Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
• Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
• Extensive experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
• Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
• Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools & techniques
• Provide 3rd tier support (more as seldom) and/or expertise for the area of responsibility Skills, know-how and experience
●+5 years of professional experience in C# and .NET as Software Engineer.
• Knowledge of design patterns.
• Common understanding of HTML/CSS, JS libraries and frameworks.
• Complex problem-solving ability. Innovative and creative thinking.
• Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
• Ability to interpret and/or gather user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
• Experienced in one or more of 21st Century trends like Cloud, Social, Mobility, IoT, Big Data, …
• Experienced in one or more: implementing Architecture Best Practices and Patterns like Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design, …
• Proven experience in using a TDD approach
• Experienced working with Open Source projects and in an Open Source approach internally is advantage
• Proven Track record of creating API-first products
If you are interested, please, contact me: email@example.com