We are helping to an International Software Company to recruit: RUBY ON RAILS (RoR) DEVELOPERS in Barcelona.
It’s a permanent position, hired by the International Software Company (we are only working in the recruitment process).
It’s a Multinational with more tan 10.000 employees worldwide, about 200 in Barcelona (located in Poblenou). They has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping customers.
The salary range is 45.000 – 60.000 euros gross per year + 15% (bonus, reviewed individually) + Health Insurance. Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm, It’s allowed to work remote (big part not all), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop, deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions
• Take technical ownership of functions/features or services as defined by the development team
• Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
• Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
• Seek out and act upon feedback.
• Other mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team in the future (Now there will be only experienced specialists)
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
• At least 4 years development experience
• At least 3 years development Ruby on Rails experience
• Able to innovate and contribute to the evolution of the product.
• Customer and user experience focused.
• Agile process experience
• Ability and desire to work with a globally distributed team
• Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with little supervision.
• Ability and desire to gain skills and knowledge. Prepared to work with new
and unfamiliar technologies and platforms and contribute quickly.
• English Spoken (all team speaks only in English).
• EU Citizen or EU Work Permission.
If you are interested, please, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org