We are helping a Construction Company to recruit a FREELANCE BIM MODELLER (CAD VISUALISER), working on remote 100%.
It’s permanent position, hired by the Construction Company, we just help them in the recruitment process. The salary the is approximately 24.000 euros gross per year, depending on the experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9h to 14h and from 15h to 18h (FLEXIBLE).
The work is entirely remote and on a TRADE freelance basis.
The company is in need of a full time CAD visualizer, reporting to our head of BIM. You will use modeling and animation software to convert 2D drawings and 3D models into 4D animations.
– Read and understand construction project drawings, plans and technical details.
– Produce documentation, slides, simulations and animation to demonstrate stages in the construction of building models from initial build to completed project.
– Prepare 4D simulation from 2D drawings and 3D models.
– Create construction animation.
– Liaise with management, clients and other professionals to ensure consistency in work and adherence to project objectives.
– Up to 3 years of experience, with candidates in their final years of studies being an asset.
– Experience in Sketchup and Revit
– A minimum qualification of degree level in a related field such as architecture, construction or engineering, or at least three years of work experience in relevant roles is required.
– Skills in video editing and video creation
– Excellent computer literacy skills including in Microsoft Office
– Must be able to work in a team environment
– Experience in some of the software listed would be highly advantageous:Autodesk, 3dsMax, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative and Suite Advanced
– Intermediate English level
If you are interested, please, contact me: email@example.com