We are helping a German IT Company to recruit a BACKEND JAVA DEVELOPER FULL REMOTE.
It’s permanent position, hired by the German IT Company, we just help them in the recruitment process. The salary range would be 45.000 – 67.000 euros gross per year depending on the experience
For their Berlin based office they are looking for a full remote Backend Developer (M/F) located in Portugal, Spain or Italy being part of their remote Mediterranean team. Full time contract and as soon as possible. Berlin salary level but living a Iberian/Mediterranean life.
The company build branded talent portals for multinationals. They offers strong growth, financial health, stability and an international team. You can either work fully remote from your hometown, visiting Berlin about 2 times per year or you can make the choice to go and live in Berlin. For this position your nationality is of no importance, but you do have to live in the European Union (papers can be arranged).
What’s in it for you:
• Flexible working time arrangements
• Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin that you
will visit about 2 times per year (all expenses paid)
• An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Increasing autonomy, authority and accountability based on your contributions
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
As part of an experienced, high-performing development team you will have a major responsibility for our Backend Development. You play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to their two platforms and move your team forward. Developing their server-side, Java-based web applications will be your field of expertise.
Their backend tech stack includes: MariaDB, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, ElasticSearch & Logstash, Play Framework, Ebean, Guice, Docker, Redis, ANTLR etc.
• BS/ MS in Computer Science or a related academic area, or equivalent work
• 4-6 years of full-time work experience in software development with extensive
experience in building web-centric products in Java
• Demonstrated technical contribution to at least one crucial middle-tier project or
product, from conception to production release
• Proven experience building systems which apply modern middle-tier architecture and design patterns
• Experience in building solutions for high traffic web sites is appreciated
A plus would be
• Interest for DevOps on the live system
• Other languages (Grails, C#, Ruby, Scala, Python)
• NoSQL knowledge (Mongo, Redis, etc) , SearchEngines (ElasticSearch),
• ML knowledge (text analysis)
If you are interested, please, contact me: email@example.com